Wednesday, 8 February 2012

CHIKAN EMBROIDERY SAL


Hi !
Thank you all for the response.I’ve received some mails with questions…
I thought it’ll be useful for others too if I answer all your questions in a blog post .

1.I do surface embroidery,but am not familiar with Indian embroidery.Can I join this class?
   Yes,you can.

2.I don’t live in India.Can I join this class?
   Yes.All are welcome.It doesn’t matter where you live.Only criteria is you should have basic
    computer  knowledge.

3.Is this course designed for a beginner,intermediate or advance level stitchers?
  This course is an all level one.But I expect people who have little experience in stitching,any 
   form  of embroidery is ok.

4.I can read English,but am not fluent.Is  it possible for me to follow this class?
   Yes.I’ll put more pictorial instructions ,so I think you’ll be able to follow.I can help you personally if
   you  find any lesson difficult.

5.What is the duration of this course?
   6-8 weeks.

6.Do I have to buy a kit from you or ship any material from India?
    No.You neither have to buy a kit,nor ship anything from India.
    We are going to use the material which is available in your country.I’ll send an e-mail to you
     regarding the materials required.

7.Where do I buy the design?
  I’ll send the design  to you via e-mail.

8.How do I register for this class?
   My e-mail id is artisticfingers2012@gmail.com .To register you have to send me an e-mail with your name
   and  country where you live .If you are in India please do include your city,town…….

9.How much does it cost?
   It’s free.you don’t have to pay me for the classes.

10.I’ve sent you a mail already,will you confirm my place in the class?
   Yes.you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail.

11.When will you send me the material list?
     For those who’ve sent mail already,I’ll be sending this weekend.For others, as soon as you send 
     a mail to me.

12.Can I post my progress in my blog?
      Yes,you can post your progress in your blog .Please  link back if you do .

13.When does the course start?
     First week of March.I’ll post the exact date as soon as the registrations are over.

14.How often will you post a lesson?
      Once a week in my blog.

15.What will happen if I miss a lesson or two?
     No problem.The lesson will be there in my blog,you can come back and continue.

16.I’d like to get your feedback.Will you give feedback and what do I have to do?
      Yes,I can give my feedback for those who are interested.You can mail me an image of your work
     in  progress.

I think I’ve answered all the questions which I’ve received so far.If you want  any information regarding this class please leave a comment or send an e-mail.I’ll try to clarify your doubts.

Anita.

6 comments:

nancie said...

excellent job Anita....want to join ur class ...will send an email soon..i came to know about u from my radhika...saying thanks to her....

kiran seth said...

yes i wld like to join the tutorial class....my email add is kiran_seth@yahoo.com
i live in tx usa
i am a senior citizen...and you have boosted my interest to do some chikan embroidery wh i like....are any books available with nice designs.....
do you have designs/tutotrials to embroidery on net fabric...
thank you
kiran seth

Kate said...

Would like to follow your class. I am not sure that I will be able to keep up as I am taking care of my 3yr old grandson and don't have much energy left after a day with him. If I can I will post on my blog. crazypurplemom dot blogspot.com

Creative Thinker said...

First time on your blog.You have a very nice blog.I would love to learn Ckikankari.I will be sending you an email.Thanks for opportunity.

Anonymous said...

Bonjour, J'aimerai beaucoup participer à votre Sal pour apprendre cette broderie qui est trés jolie;Je vous remercie pour ce partage.
Chantal

Gurdeep Sidhu said...

I want to learn chikan embroidery how can I join you clases