Thursday, 9 February 2012

SAL UPDATE


Hi  !


SAL UPDATE ( 12 th February 2012)
REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED.
I’ve sent the class supplies list to those who’ve signed up.

Chikan embroidery SAL is almost full.

I’ve sent an e-mail to everyone to confirm their place in the class.If you didn’t get it,then please do remind me.
I’ll  be closing down the registrations by 11th February  2012 Indian standard time 10AM.
Please don’t leave your e-mail id in the comments form.If you want to participate then  do send an e-mail to me .
Thank you all for your support and wishes.
Anita.

5 comments:

Tabitha Orr said...

Thank you for this opportunity!

liniecat said...

I did leave a comment but havent had details, have I been left out maybe? Hope not lol

Anita said...

@liniecat - I've sent you an e-mail.

jenclair said...

I missed out. I only just discovered the class link from Connie Eyberg. I do hope you will offer the class again!

Anita said...

Hi Jen!
I'm receiving mails from friends still.I didn't expect this kind of response.I don't want to disappoint y'all,so I've decided to run this class again.This class will get over in April.Please watch out for my announcement after that..