Ms.Bunny was waiting patiently to get dressed up for three months now :-)
Ms.Bunny's dress is done with split stitch shading,bow and shoes are filled with satin stitches.Then I added some french knot flowers,blanket stitch flowers,bigger leaves are filled with fly,alternating satin and fish bone stitches, tiny rocks near the base of the tree are done with blanket stitches.
I had started this one last year as a small 'grab and go between project'..it took more stitching hours to complete than I had anticipated in the beginning ..I guess it's because of the size of the elements but am happy with the final result..Of course there are a couple of things that doesn't look good and I'll change for sure if I stitch this again.
I've been trying out some techniques on bernina machine and am so happy that most of my attempts ended up with good results,will show them soon.
Happy Thanksgiving to y'all!