Monday, 5 December 2011

First attempt-Tanjore painting


Hi!

I'd like to share the images of my first Tanjore painting (which I'd painted in 90's) with you all.
I know there are mistakes. I've learnt so much from the mistakes I've made and I'm a much better artist now.





                                                                                                                                                                 
I'd used pure gold foil and poster colors.
Feel free to comment.

Anita.

4 comments:

l'alternativa said...

Io direi che รจ bellissima e che tu sei proprio ok
baci
emi

Anita said...

Grazie mille Emi.

Bincy H said...

Anita, this is lovely. What product did you use for the gold foil and how did you get such detail in it?

Anita said...

Thanks Bincy. It's a pure gold foil and there was no brand name on the packet.To get the fine details we should make sure that we get the details correct in the casework.