Tuesday 6 December 2011

First attempt-Tanjore painting


Hi!

I'd like to share the images of my first Tanjore painting (which I'd painted in 90's) with you all.
I know there are mistakes. I've learnt so much from the mistakes I've made and I'm a much better artist now.





                                                                                                                                                                 
I'd used pure gold foil and poster colors.
Feel free to comment.

Anita.

4 comments:

l'alternativa said...

Io direi che รจ bellissima e che tu sei proprio ok
baci
emi

Anita said...

Grazie mille Emi.

Unknown said...

Anita, this is lovely. What product did you use for the gold foil and how did you get such detail in it?

Anita said...

Thanks Bincy. It's a pure gold foil and there was no brand name on the packet.To get the fine details we should make sure that we get the details correct in the casework.